Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolved


Well, after 3+ months of bloglessness, I am finally emerging from cyber-hibernation!  The main inspiration:  the arrival of a new year and a felt need to keep loved ones -- most importantly, a very loved husband and father who is currently working WAY too far away to commute from home -- updated on the state of affairs of the rest of the Mercado family.

The remainder of 2008 was more blogworthy than I could ever imagine, full of birthdays, family outings, and precious moments of parenthood.  But to keep this train of thought moving forward, I will save the reminiscing for another day.

It's time to declare my 2009 resolutions... which are probably better-termed as "projects."
1. Invest in eternity
2. Get fit
3. Stay educated
So there's my list in its simplest form.  (I guess I could've added "Simplify life" to that list, too!)  Hopefully, I can take these raw goals and come up with a plan to attain them... and make my little world a better place.

"And do this, knowing the time,
that now it is high time to awake out of sleep;
for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed."
--Romans 13:11

5 comments:

newman said...

new year always gets me in the mood to post as well,


newman

Sue said...

Yea...you're back!

Erika said...

so good to get an update! Happy New year, the picture is adorable....

Mom Miranda said...

nice snowman!

Dad Miranda said...

where's MY snowman??